Show some love

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pinkdot 2015

Ytd, 13th June 2015, was the annual Pinkdot aka Freedom to love event @ Hong Lim Park! It's my 3rd year joining this event and I'm so proud to be the 28k participants last night!! Photos below:

This lion is seriously wilder than you think.
 Gina & KL.
 Qing
 Tintin, who came all the way from Thailand. :)
Pa & Ma :)
--
However this year is a lil boring for me as I didnt picnic there/ whatever. Partly because M wasn't around and we didn't really have proper plannings. Everything was so last minute. So we just loiter around till the light up started. Oh and it was so crowded @ the concert & we didn't have any seats so... we sat elsewhere. :'(
Throwback: 2014

Come back to me soon. 

xx

P.S. Feeling the monday blues alr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment