Show some love

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

midweek

Midweek used to be the happiest. 'Cause it's halfway there towards the end of my week. But not now.
I have just started on a brand new journey, well a temp one, for about 2.5 mths. I find myself not coping well because of my reluctance to do things against my own will. It felt bad leaving false hopes on people and letting them hangin'. I tried tho, i tried.
The last time I felt so equally bad was when I was a trainee as a RA. The job was too physically challenging, making me very reluctant to do anything. I guess it's the same--- upset about the job scope etc. Yet it's  different--- i smiled/ am happy when I end work then.

Not now.

I don't want to struggle like this everyday. Need some motivations.

Just let me end this.

Happy midweek. (Not)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment